Friday, May 4, 2012

Trysts with MSM - Part 21: "thats not what i say"


MSM stands for Main Stream Media

This will be a short post. I am placing it here just to document, even if the conversation was a short one. Yesterday, I tweeted this

The Congress will choose between Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee and Vice-President Hamid Ansari. says @sunetrac 

And below is the snapshot of the conversation that followed.



All I did was to quote what she wrote in her article. Now, I am confused why bother having text in a report if we are to not take it seriously anyway! 



Update: The above snapshot is from yesterday afternoon. I just checked the link again. The wording has been changed to:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do these **** deserve any comments, what so ever?
I had a similar experience with one Times Now reporter (sic) !

Vishal said...

That's a small funny mistake. But I was not aware Congress has even short listed names for President.

Post a Comment